Monday, January 7, 2008

Can't Think of Any Good Puns Involving "Silver"




I don't rate my abilities in fashion criticism at all, so it comes to my great surprise (and vague pride) that my newfound, reptilian obsession with the metallic is endorsed by reputable sources, i.e. Style.com: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/stylehunter/content_6269

Style.com says that the trend is just in time for the red-carpet season, which of course may be truncated because of shenanigans involving the American Screenwriters Association: http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN0433567820080108

From top-to-bottom: Luella, Ralph Lauren, Galliano. (Balenciaga was there too but to my mind nowhere near as successful as in the recent past).

2 comments:

grenadine said...

Have you seen Nicole Kidman's silvery pantsuit during the premiere of The Golden Compass? Very very silver!

Anonymous said...

I read the corresponding article and I'm still not sure what The American Screenwriters Association has to do with this?

Do you mean the Writers Guild of America (WGA)?

Fact checking is always a good thing...Even in a blog.