Saturday, January 26, 2008

Back Soon/Vogue UK March 2008





So sorry for being away for so long. I've been preparing for the imminent return to uni, plus I've been trying to look for a place to live in the crazy Sydney rental market. Enough said.

Anyway, this is the unconfirmed cover, featuring Kate Moss, of the Vogue UK March 2008 issue. I have to say, this is about the most on-crack I've ever seen her. She doesn't look like herself but like a bizarre waxwork model of herself: like someone got 25kg of cigarette ash, 25kg of wax, mixed it up with a little bit of dirty water and was forced to complete a lifesize representation of her in less than an hour. I don't know what her dress is but I'm still loving this silver ascendancy.

I can't wait for the Feb '08 issue of US Vogue to hit the stands: this stunning edit with Catherine McNeill (for some reason was posted by my blogfriend Green Grenadine and whilst I don't want to steal her thunder, I love these pics so much I just have to post them again...the snakeskin bags (by Coach, Ferragamo and D&G) are completely lush...as is the volume of her hair.

On thefashionspot.com there seems to be much derision re: Catherine McNeill, which I don't completely understand....anyone care to enlighten me?

1 comment:

Manish said...

I too loved the snake skin bag. Also the volume of her hair! missed u over all these days :(
good to see u back :)