Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mags I can't find and can't afford the thought of purchasing which keeps me awake in a cold sweat of anticipation (seriously)

In order...


UK Vogue February 2009. I'm not really sure who Cheryl Cole is - some Brit-tab G-lister I suspect - but UK Vogue is typically bold, sensual, unaffected and direct in its treatment of this month's cover subject.

US Vogue January 2009 (only because of my dedication to AH, not because I in any way support A-Dubs' crumbling empire):



And as regards mags I'd normally buy anyway but which I'm too poor to purchase currently (stranded in student accommodation on the North Coast of NSW)...










Vogue Australia February 2009. I realise this issue is probably as thin as toilet paper but Daria Verbowy looks so sexy and I just feel like saying "suck it" to all my female friends who for some reason can't stand her.

No comments: